viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009

WHAT.THE.FUCK.?!

Hey ho, folks!! ElectroCereal here again!

I've just saw Wolverine:Origins (the movie, you know) and..

Seriously...
WHAT

THE
FUCK

?!

All started great!!! The characters were good, the story was going well, the references to the original Marvel universe were acceptable...and then, on the second half (more or less)..They throw it all away down to the toilet and flushed it out!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!

I got out of the cinema with some kind of sour taste...As an action movie/superheroes movie, the movie is good. Enjoyable if you don't think about it too much.
But if you're a Marvel fan...Just don't watch it..You'll have to get your brain at lightspeed trying to connect the references, the new shitty "we-made-it-two-minutes-ago" thingos, and lots of stuff to the original comicbooks T__T sad but true.
Meh.

And now, let's get onto it! New stuff!!

Two quick concept sketches for a nine-paged comic Pedro offered me to do. Nobody liked them, so i didn't get into it. Sad, but i agree with them. This is not my best work nor worthy of making a comic out of it. Hard work, then!

It's just a wip of a little sketch i'm doing right now. Trying to understand and make my own version of the nefar/leinil yu/keneth rocafort's style (i love it!!). Weird pose, weird anatomy, weird everything -__- my bad
Aaaaand the last one!! Another WIP of something i'm working on too. It's a gift for a friend of mine, two of our OCs as girls...and as strippers!! ROFL!!

One Vision - Queen


See ya next Friday, Flamez!!
-ElectroCereal Blasts Off!!!-

4 comentarios:

  1. ahahahaha I liked it!
    also dragon ball!!

    ahaahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oye tio! cada dia me molan mas tus dibus :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey!
    I'm watching it finished today, so we'll talk later about it, anyway, Deadpool thingy sucked hard.. XD

    About your stuff, I love the first old ma', I see the kiddo's eyes excesivelly big, too manga xD.

    The experimental pose is an awesome exercise, even if some parts went a lil wrong it looks so interesting and I'm sure you've learned quite things doing that kind of stuff :P
    And in the last one I love the girl, really sexy :3!!

    So keep on it dude! You're gonna be kicking our arses soon :3!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me gusta especialmente la chica del ultimo post!

    Y a ver si veo la de Wolvie pronto, q ya me pica la curiosidad n__n

    ResponderEliminar