domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Metal! \m/ \m/

Hey Folks!

Pixeltool at desk again, and yes, it's design time! Today I bring to all of you a project I'm actually working on, a WIP. The metal band Bride contact me, asking for some artwork for the next album, and... Whata surprise! I'm really glad for that, and after some emails and some chat, the vocalist/frontman give me enough info to create a piece. The new album (title and full concept) set a situation of self-destruction that allow to rise a new kind of life in us, with a more clear and authentic sense of life, beyond religion and taking us to the true meaning of what spiritual life really means. After some sketches, some internet search for images, coffe, heavy metal at my speakers and textures and soooo many photoshop layers, I present to you all my very first release of the artwork for that album cover.

Take care, c'ya in some days, people!

Pixeltool-



4 comentarios:

  1. Looks great, man! i'll search for these Bride and see what're they like :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. excelente man que bien por esto Bride es tremenda banda y que puedas hacer el arte y mas que eso tener contacto con estos señores mucho mejor man me alegra mucho por vos un saludo y bendiciones con este proyeco

    ResponderEliminar
  3. genial pixel, yo igual q cereal voy a ver si encuentro algo de esa banda, q no los conozco ^-^

    ResponderEliminar