miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

Munsters & Octopooz

Hello there again!!

Here I am another week :3
I dunno why, but since we started the blog weeks pass so much faster, at least for me, and I'm feeling much more productive, which is a really good thing 'cause I was all blocked before -.-


dfdghlflfghljñlpfgohr

Well, less about me, more about art >.<



That tentacle guy thinks he's someones penis...don't ask me.





This one will turn into something really cool (i hope so...).



and that's a sketch I did for school, It's meant to be a mural, we have to work just on the idea and paint it with gouache.

'Till next week! ^^




Cookie


3 comentarios:

  1. You make me horny with all these lovely creatures :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm looking forward to see Pete finished :3 You didn't upload the new kitties? :( Still great creatures there :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. *clapclapclapclap* (aplausos)

    me encantan tus criaturas

    ResponderEliminar