lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Football Stickers!!

Hello Amigos! Ander here (Zaratus) first time i post here Sorry for that:p!! here are some Panshitos!! thats me haha Stickers! for my football team where i play!! drawn by Master Jedi Boss Mentor and great Friend Pedro Delgado! this is kinda old actually!! but is cartoony day and havent posted before! plus not sure what i can and cant post T_T have tons of stuff to upload!! soon for sure! i added some texture and scratches.. the printing went great and now i have stickers of me by me:p lol!
Cheers fellas! stay tunned:)

im looking for more file btw. probly post some more cheers!

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm loving it! The scratched-like textures really add alot of originality to it, the little guy's eyebrows are soooooooooooo cute! Also love his stance as well!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We want zombieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! XDD

    ResponderEliminar