miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

Etching and aquatint on copper

Hi darlings ;)! !!

Finally I can share something new! This time it's something different and more traditional than the things I use to do.

Here you are a couple of prints I made in my etching class, intaglio made by etching and aquatint techniques on copper.

This is a part of my personal work for the subject.
I showed my Wings Simplicity series to my teacher as an idea for it, and he liked it encouraging me to do a couple of plates in that style.

These are the results of it. Obviously I'm not an expert in the technique and I've only had 4 months to learn how to work in etching.

Anyway, I'm happy with the final pieces, I've worked the copper many hours and I think it came out pretty well.

I also show you the copper plates, so you can see them, since I think its interesting to see them too, and some detail of the prints.

Hope you like'em!!

2 comentarios: