lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

Daily updates are BACK!


Hey flamerz!
New planning today! We're back to the daily updates. The thing we're gonna do in the blog now is to practice those weak points in our artwork. The subject will change every month (more or less)

Apart from tecnique, one of my more painful problems has always been the lack of time I've had to do deserved homages or pin ups to my buddies, aswell as collabs with 'em, so this will be my subject this month!

Today I show you my part of a collab with Jorge 'Zurdo' Molina, great guy, and even greater artist. I did Batman, he'll do Lobo ... DC antiheroes!


Second one is a sketch for a project that my buddy Will Calligan and Randy Green started together called Cherry Bomb. Go have a look! it looks dope. Hope next week it get's done!



Enjoy your week guys!


1 comentario:

  1. Thanks so much for doing the Cherry Bomb pin up. You just made my week my friend. Looking really cool.

    ResponderEliminar